Employment-Based Immigration

Employment-based Immigration may be invaluable to individuals seeking employment opportunities in the United States. Consult with a New Jersey Immigration Attorney at the Juzmeski Law Firm today discuss and plan a path to meet your specific employment, employer, and employee needs and reach your desired goals. We will assist and guide you through this complex multi-step process.

Temporary Employee

To legally enter the United States as a nonimmigrant temporary employee a prospective employer must generally file a nonimmigrant temporary employee petition on behalf of you.

The following is a nonexclusive list of Temporary Employee classifications that the Juzmeski Law Firm can assist you with:

  • H-1B employees in a specialty occupation;
  • H-2A temporary of seasonal agricultural employee;
  • H-2B temporary non-agricultural employee;
  • I representative of foreign press, radio, film or other foreign information media;
  • O-1 persons with extraordinary ability in sciences, arts, education, business, or athletics and motion picture or TV production;
  • P-1A internationally recognized athletes;
  • P-1B internationally recognized entertainers or members of internationally recognized entertainment groups;
  • R-1 religious workers.

Contact your New Jersey Immigration Attorney at the Juzmeski Law Firm to discuss other Temporary Employee classifications that may not have been introduced in the above list.

Permanent Employee

An individual may qualify to live permanently in the United States should you have the right combination of skills, education, and employment experience and meet eligibility requirements.

The Juzmeski Law firm handles all Permanent Worker Visa Preference Categories and can assist and guide you throught the process of each category from First Preference EB-1 to Fifth Preference EB-5.

Student and Exchange Visitors

Students and exchange visitors may be eligible for a visa and pursue full-time academic or vocational studies in the United States.

The Juzmeski Law Firm can assist students who are pursuing the following visas:

  • F-1 academic students;
  • F-2 spouses and children of F-1;
  • F-3 Canadian or Mexican national academic commuter students;
  • M-1 vocational students;
  • M-2 spouses and children of M-1;
  • M-3 Canadian or Mexican national vocational commuter students.

The Juzmeski Law Firm can assist exchange visitors who are pursuing the following visas:

  • J-1 exchange visitors;
  • J-2 spouses and children of J-1.

Consult with a New Jersey Immigration Attorney to discuss your Employment-based Immigrations goals.

Contact Juzmeski Law Firm Today to Schedule a Consultation.

To discuss your matter with a New Jersey Immigration Attorney, contact the Juzmeski Law Firm by email or call (201) 288-2250 to schedule a Consultation.

All initial consultations and further communication with your attorney through the life of your matter will be held of utmost importance and confidential so that we may discuss your matter and any issues of concern in an open and candid, professional environment.

The Juzmeski Law Firm proudly serves and represents clients all across Northern and Central New Jersey with our office located at 1 US Highway 46, Suite 1, Elmwood Park, New Jersey.